Search this blog


Home About Contact Links



Friday, March 9, 2012

Americal Idol 2012: Jeremy Rosado Elimintaed  

The contestant of American Idol 2012 Jeremy Rosado, was voted out on last Thursday elimination night. Jeremy told to the Access Hollywood that he’s grateful for the experience. Even though he was eliminated from the competition, Jeremy felt comforted by a small consolation prize.

This has been a huge blessing, I can’t be upset at myself — 13 out of a 100,000 people,” he told Access Hollywood after his elimination. “God has truly blessed me and thank you to all the fans that did vote and thank you for all the support and love and I love you guys… I would do this all over again tomorrow if I had to.

Jennifer Lopez giving you a kiss on the cheek definitely feels pretty good,” he said with a smile. “I’m not upset that the other contestants stayed because I love each and every one of them it just sucks, you know, that it’s you.

Jeremy performed the Stevie Wonder’s “Ribbon In The Sky” on Wednesday performance night.

He also told to the Access Hollywood that it’s just the beginning. “Life is next for me I’m going to go kiss my mom, going to give her a big hug and this isn’t the end. This is the beginning of my career,” he told Access. “This is like my break into show business, right? Like acting, singing, everything from this is going to be great, so I’m excited.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories